*page photo credit Clair Bouvier
Listed are the places you’ll be able to catch Knifey Spooney in the upcoming weeks:
- On June 16th, for the first time ever-they are making a place for vegans at the BBQ demo. Come learn how to slay the BBQ game, and for only $15 for charity! Benefits go to support Joe’s Musical Instrument Lending Library. Buy your tickets here!
- Also on June 16th, catch us later at the YGK “Bring On Summer” charity artisan marketplace. Over 75 artisans will be bringing their best and we’ll be bringing delicious vegan eats, the likes of which the Cataraqui Town Center has never seen 😛 Follow the event here!
Coming to a summer near you:
- Pop Up at Kingston Art Fest June 20-July 2nd
- MacKinnon Brothers “Back to the Farm” beer festival August 19th.
Can’t wait to see all your smiling faces and fill your hungry bellies!
Past events include:
– A 3-course decadent Vegan meal catered by Knifey + Spooney
– Dr Katherine Kilpatrick will lead a talk about the health benefits of a plant-based diet from a Physician’s perspective
– Jehna Duncan, owner of SimplyWell Nutrition Centre, will lead a talk about how to incorporate a Vegan diet into your daily life, with her tips and tricks to make this an easy transition
We will enjoy Vegan wine (cash bar), conversation, community, and amazing food in this gorgeous venue, downtown Kingston.
Once a month, the chance to order our most popular meal packages: